Saturday, September 11, 2010
September 11th: In Memoriam
I am a denier of the official 9/11 story proposed by the United States government and its officials. We have been lied to and the lies continue to perpetuate 9 years later. There are five clues, amongst many others, that prove to me that there are immense discrepancies in the "official story":
1) The Five Dancing Israelis found in NJ high-fiving as the Towers were coming down.
2) The so-called "terrorists'" evasion of America's most sophisticated air defense sytem.
3) Amidst the rubble, the infamous Passport was found intact along with the Note, "Death to America---Allah lives" in a plastic bag.
4) Eyewitness accounts of hearing explosives (including NYC firemen) at the bottom of both Towers.
5) The mysterious collapse of Building 7 at 5:21 pm. This one was not brought down by planes, but apparently by demolition.
It is quite evident that something is being suppressed here...the criminals still remain at large and have yet to be brought to justice. The Islamaphobia that is being propagated by the international Zionist mediaplex is atrocious. What the oligarchs are seeking to do is deny a religious group of their human rights. This too is a bestial travesty. I may not agree with an individual's religious philosophy, but I would never seek to deny someone their human rights. I couldn't even do it to the Zionist thugs.
On that note, I want to extend my deepest sympathies to the families who lost loved ones on that fateful day of September 11, 2001. My prayers are with you. May you find strength during this very tragic time.