INDEPENDENTLY RESEARCHED AND VERIFIED

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Hebrew Israelite Truth Defended (EXCLUSIVE)


Independently Researched and Verified
Written by Neyo Webster

The Hebrew Israelite Truth As Defended by the Holy Scriptures ("Kitvei Ha-Kodesh")

Romans 9:1-5 (Amplified Bible)
1I AM speaking the truth in Christ. I am not lying; my conscience [enlightened and prompted] by the Holy Spirit bearing witness with me

2That I have bitter grief and incessant anguish in my heart.

3For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off and banished from Christ for the sake of my brethren and instead of them, my natural kinsmen and my fellow countrymen.(A)

4For they are Israelites, and to them belong God's adoption [as a nation] and the glorious Presence (Shekinah). With them were the special covenants made, to them was the Law given. To them [the temple] worship was revealed and [God's own] promises announced.(B)

5To them belong the patriarchs, and as far as His natural descent was concerned, from them is the Christ, Who is exalted and supreme over all, God, blessed forever! Amen (so let it be).

I am perfectly aware that Christ is the end of the law...I'm not trying to follow shadows:

Romans 10:4 (Amplified Bible)
4For Christ is the end of the Law [the limit at which it ceases to be, for the Law leads up to Him Who is the fulfillment of its types, and in Him the purpose which it was designed to accomplish is fulfilled. That is, the purpose of the Law is fulfilled in Him] as the means of righteousness (right relationship to God) for everyone who trusts in and adheres to and relies on Him.

...But I believe God is going to astound the world with what He is going to do with Israel:

Romans 11:1-6 (Amplified Bible)
1I ASK then: Has God totally rejected and disowned His people? Of course not! Why, I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin! [I Sam. 12:22; Jer. 31:37; 33:24-26; Phil. 3:5.]
2No, God has not rejected and disowned His people [whose destiny] He had marked out and appointed and foreknown from the beginning. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?(A)
3Lord, they have killed Your prophets; they have demolished Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life.
4But what is God's reply to him? I have kept for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal! [I Kings 19:18.]
5So too at the present time there is a remnant (a small believing minority), selected (chosen) by grace (by God's unmerited favor and graciousness).
6But if it is by grace (His unmerited favor and graciousness), it is no longer conditioned on works or anything men have done. Otherwise, grace would no longer be grace [it would be meaningless].

Israel as a nation hasn't fallen irretrievably:

Romans 11:11 (Amplified Bible)
11So I ask, Have they stumbled so as to fall [to their utter spiritual ruin, irretrievably]? By no means! But through their false step and transgression salvation [has come] to the Gentiles, so as to arouse Israel [to see and feel what they forfeited] and so to make them jealous.

Paul says Israel (of the OT) shall be reinstated:

Romans 11:12 (Amplified Bible)
12Now if their stumbling (their lapse, their transgression) has so enriched the world [at large], and if [Israel's] failure means such riches for the Gentiles, think what an enrichment and greater advantage will follow their full reinstatement!

Paul says that the OT Israel's reinstatement shall be nothing short of life from the dead:

Romans 11:15 (Amplified Bible)

15For if their rejection and exclusion from the benefits of salvation were [overruled] for the reconciliation of a world to God, what will their acceptance and admission mean? [It will be nothing short of] life from the dead!

Right now we are in the time of the ingathering of the Gentiles...this is why Israel has been blinded...this is why the vail exists:

Romans 11:26 AMP
25Lest you be self-opinionated (wise in your own conceits), I do not want you to miss this hidden truth and mystery, brethren: a hardening (insensibility) has [temporarily] befallen a part of Israel [to last] until the [a]full number of the ingathering of the Gentiles has come in,

However, when I read the OT, a vail is not over my heart because I AM IN CHRIST and read it with his eyes. Paul writes that when Israel's heart shall (and will) turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. (2 Cor. 3:16) We are in that era. Christ is opening the hearts of Is'ra-el just like those two men on the road to Emmaus:

Luke 24:32 (Amplified Bible)
32And they said to one another, Were not our hearts greatly moved and burning within us while He was talking with us on the road and as He opened and explained to us [the sense of] the Scriptures?

What were those Scriptures?:

Luke 24:44 (King James Version)
These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

THE MOST HIGH is not done with Israel...

Romans 11:26-29 (King James Version)
26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

The church is like Israel but she does not replace Israel:

Many misinterpret the NT because they fail to grasp the figures of speech (the metaphors) that Paul uses. This has caused millions of Christians to disbelieve God's promises to Israel. Let's take Gal. 3:7 for example: "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." The way most people understand this verse is: anyone who believes—Jew or Greek—becomes a spiritual son of Abraham. And everybody knows that a spiritual son is better than a literal one. Since this is so, then God doesn’t have to fulfill His literal promises to literal Israel, seeing as how He’s now got spiritual sons of Abraham, that is, spiritual Israelites.

Is not this the theology that many Christians hold? There’s only one slight problem. It’s a metaphor! The nations are not spiritual Israel. They’re figurative Israel. They’re metaphoric Israel. They don’t in any way replace Israel. They’re used to picture Israel, to show that they are—in a way—like Israel. (Zender)

Let's look at the new covenant. Who was it made to? Paul writes in Hebrews:

Hebrews 8:8-13 (King James Version)
8For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (this is not the church as many would teach)
11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Some may argue that Paul forsook his Hebrew identity for Christ (Phil. 3:3-11). He was a very zealous man and he wanted the Gentiles to be saved as much as his Israelite brethren and this is why he went to the extreme of saying his past was dung. Yes, he had Christ revealed in him, yes he became all things to all men that they might be saved. But when he was falsely mistaken for an Egyptian, what was his response?:

Acts 21:38-39 (King James Version)
38Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?39But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew (Hebrew) of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

Is he under the vail for saying that?

Some mistaken the proclamation of this Israelite truth as an issue of race or color. To those who hold this view, I respond with the following statement: I'm not concerned about a color or the unscientific notion of "race" but a nation. I think I've proven from the Scripture that the Most High is not done with this nation...and we already know that those people over there in "Israel" are not of this nation.

But I believe that Christ (yes, I call Him Christ, which means "The Anointed One") is going to establish his kingdom through this nation (the OT Israel) and it will be headquartered in Jerusalem as prophesied by the prophet Zechariah.

Zechariah 14:8-9 (King James Version)
8And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. 9And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Check out John's description of the new Jerusalem:

Revelation 21:12 (King James Version)
12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Jesus even said to the apostles:

Luke 22: 29-30 (King James Version)
29And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

John says further:

Revelation 7:4-8 (King James Version)
4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

The latter is always quoted to the detriment of the former (The Church loves to quote this one):

Revelation 7:9 (King James Version)
9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

And though that's true the other verses concerning the tribes of Israel are equally true.

This is my position on the matter. I have suffered much because of it. But nevertheless, I will stand by it until the Lord determines otherwise.

Editor's Note: Here is an interesting quote that, I believe, alludes to the reinstatement of Israel as the instrumentality by which the mission of Jesus Christ will continue, once the the time of the Gentiles has been fulfilled: "If the present trend continues for another 37 years in the same direction and at the same rate traveled for the past 37 years, the Christian faith as it is professed today by Christians will have disappeared from the face of the earth. In what form or by what instrumentality the mission of Jesus Christ will thereupon and thereafter continue to make itself manifest here on earth is as unpredictable as it is inevitable." -Benjamin H. Freedman

Photo: Israelite sharecropper educates her children at home; discrimination, poverty, and the waxing and waning of the planting season often kept southern Hebrew children from attending school.
Source:http://www1.cuny.edu/portal_ur/content/womens_leadership/exhibit/motherhood2.html

Copyright © 2010 Zionism Unveiled Productions. All Rights Reserved.
http://zionismunveiled.blogspot.com/

1 comment: