INDEPENDENTLY RESEARCHED AND VERIFIED

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Solution to the Dilemma of Black America (EXCLUSIVE)


By Elisha J. Israel

The solution to the problem of the so-called African American is not the symptomatic relief of integration, suffrage, economic empowerment, education, or armed revolt. These are remedies that deal with the symptoms of racism, voter disenfranchisement, poverty, illiteracy, and police brutality. The disease is disobedience to the commandments of God. It is this defiance that brought about the curses bestowed upon this people, even the curse of slavery. Therefore in order to alleviate this sickness in Israel, the following antidote is necessary: acknowledgment of the transgression of turning from God, repentance, and finally a complete turn to God and the actual practice of his word as a nation. This is the cure that the Holy Bible suggests. (emphasis added)

The Lord promised that if Israel, while in the hands of their enemies, turned from their disobedience He would remember the covenant that He made with their fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Leviticus 26 reads:

If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me; and that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land. The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her Sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes. and yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God. (Verses 40-44)

The Lord made this promise to the Children of Israel before they entered into the land of Canaan.

From the book Into Egypt Again with Ships: A Message to the Forgotten Israelites (African Americans), pp. 130-132. The reader of this excerpt is encouraged to read this book in its entirety. It will really speak to the Hebrew Israelite (to whom the message is intended), the true ancestral identity of the so-called “African-American.”

http://zionismunveiled.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment