INDEPENDENTLY RESEARCHED AND VERIFIED

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Many Faces of Barack Obama


President Barack Hussein Obama is a complex individual with strange and peculiar contradictions. He is a rock star, a performer of sorts. The reader is left not knowing what to believe. Examine the following quotes with a critical mind and the impications will astound you:

"I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war."
-Barack Obama

"I don't take a dime of their [lobbyist] money, and when I am president, they won't find a job in my White House."
-Barack Obama

"I opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. It should be repealed and I will vote for its repeal on the Senate floor. I will also oppose any proposal to amend the U.S. Constitution to ban gays and lesbians from marrying."
-Barack Obama

"I think when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody."
-Barack Obama

"I will cut taxes - cut taxes - for 95 percent of all working families, because, in an economy like this, the last thing we should do is raise taxes on the middle class."
-Barack Obama

"In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world."
-Barack Obama

"In the end, that's what this election is about. Do we participate in a politics of cynicism or a politics of hope?"
-Barack Obama

"Issues are never simple. One thing I'm proud of is that very rarely will you hear me simplify the issues."
-Barack Obama

"The United States is not, and never will be, at war with Islam."
-Barack Obama

"We have an obligation and a responsibility to be investing in our students and our schools. We must make sure that people who have the grades, the desire and the will, but not the money, can still get the best education possible."
-Barack Obama

"We have now just enshrined, as soon as I sign this bill, the core principle that everybody should have some basic security when it comes to their healthcare."
-Barack Obama

"We worship an awesome God in the Blue States, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the Red States. We coach Little League in the Blue States and have gay friends in the Red States."
-Barack Obama

"What Washington needs is adult supervision."
-Barack Obama

"No one is pro-abortion."
-Barack Obama

"One of the great strengths of the United States is... we have a very large Christian population - we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."
-Barack Obama

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change."
-Barack Obama
Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008.
Note: This is no typo here but a direct quote.

"Ok, look, you know, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
-Barack Obama
Confessing to drug use to audience of US magazine editors, November 2006.

"Who is Barack Obama? Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father Jor-El to save the Planet Earth. Many of you know that I got my name, Barack, from my father. What you may not know is Barack is actually Swahili for 'That One.' And I got my middle name from somebody who obviously didn't think I'd ever run for president. If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome."
-Barack Obama


Disclaimer: The compilation of these quotes are the sole selection of the Editor.

Photo Design: Copyright © 2010 P. Panyin Forson. All rights reserved.
zionismunveiled.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment